trolling my dad

So this is weird.

There are two PC-type computers here at home: my desktop and Mom's laptop. They are not connected, but both use the same modem. I do not know why this happens, but when I change the desktop background image on my computer, Mom's computer desktop background changes, too. Though not always right away. Sometimes there's a lag.

Yes, I mentioned trolling Dad.

Mom doesn't use her computer much. (She hasn't even been home for like five weeks; she's been in hospital and doing inpatient physical therapy.) Dad uses her laptop more than she does. So he's the one who notices when the laptop's desktop background magically decides to change without either of us touching it.

Twelve hours ago, it was a picture of that walrus that made its way across the Atlantic and is bugging people in Wales, Ireland, and France. A 2500 pound pinniped who wants to climb into little rowboats and ends up sinking them.

Last night, someone asked a question at Twitter about favorite memes. Someone mentioned trolling her dad with this one.


I just hope I'm in the room when he sees it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Recipe #1: Nora Ephron's Chocolate Cream Pie

Stanley Unwin would call it "Improvvers the Domicilibode."

I Can Haz Bukkit?